Saturday 11 May 2013

Musical Notes

I saw amazing journeys on the first rung of their ladders last night.

 

I was lucky enough to be invited to go along to the launch party of the music festival which will be hitting my home town /village of Tickhill in September of this year.

 

I can’t wait to be a part of it. The talent I witnessed last night was awesome.

I am a little envious of the time they have left to follow there dreams. I need to get on with mine.

Watching the amazing passion and souls of these artists last night was very humbling, I hope that my dream will develop if I keep going, and thank fully God gave me that strength..

 

Here is to you all the people who hit my note last night..your words and music were very moving .. keep going.

He is listening…. you have the desire souls and passion to be successful. Smile excited for all of you. 

No comments: