Wednesday 15 May 2013

Have You Ever Had Wait

Have you ever had to wait

Inside your brain just heaves and sighs

…tomorrow maybe better

entangled knots holding fires

High is a rope

Climbing crampons digging weather sky

Entering unknown oxygen

Desiring  aiming high

Marks lay connections folding dawns

I assemble from my heart

Watching Irises form

Souls imparting journey charts

I paint eyes beneath the clay

I paint held fragile cores

I paint the room behind still days

I have a wait …my desire exploding my artistic orb

Reflecting all that has been…

Waiting I know I hold much more

 

by Lizzie Marshall….I hope you can feel the emotion which is to feel a wait.

 

I have written the above, reflecting on my emotional self, for I long for a one time chance, will it be mine to be given to. I know I am not in charge of this. It is the Universe to decide. Here’s to the decision.

I know my desire to have this is very strong. I will wait.

No comments: