Saturday 29 December 2012

SKY

537665_563265097020529_1511738478_n

 

 

 

 

 

I read this…. a statement…. copied it and thought to myself … I hope this is me…

 

‘Beauty in my opinion has nothing to do with looks

It’s how you are as a person ….and

It’s how you make others feel ABOUT THEMSELVES…..

 

look my heart is still

It’s not the end

Let the sky fall

When it crumbles

I will stand

Sky fall is where we start

where Worlds collide

You may have my name my number …but not my heart

I will stand Rock Still Tall Till My End

Momentarily stall

Bring me to my Rainbows End

Time is all………………………..

 

Don’t spend too long pondering on rocky shores….. and think that the reason why the shores are not calm …is because …Being… feels wrong.

Sky falls all the time… find the true colours for you…. Rainbows are pure split colour… people sometimes take too long to be split ; because they don’t wish to show the colours they conceal… be aware….. realise the colours inside are not always warmth …

 

Spending too long thinking colours which had been hardened because of the past….made me blind to reality…. but past is not an excuse for bad behaviour… which then is tried to be hidden behind.

I am not going to be dulled by a dull heart…. I need and deserve a true and warmer one … we all deserve that…..

 

Christmas is about warmth and hearts………….I was not with one who understood that…. my happiness is not to be with this…… 

 

Time now for my future path …2013…..colour is me……..

 

No comments: