Friday 7 December 2012

Rainbows in Havana………………..diamond lights in the SKY

DSC05016

 

This photograph I took looking over Havana City …. arriving the day…Sandy the hurricane hit the East Coast of the Island… we in Havana were in the West…. it then went onto New York.

The sea was mustiness and rough… and very scary winds…. the hotel was 19 floors up and this was a view from the window around five o'clock in the afternoon .

The reason why I have posted it…is…. Rainbows seem to follow me around since I met the man I was with……. No Idea why… somebody knows???????

The day I arrived home I was then featured  on the Janice Long show … talking to Sara Cox on Radio 2…about my jet lag , Havana, Sandy the hurricane and my paintings … and my studio … it was amazingly weird the coincidence … I have lots of paintings I have brought back with me in miniature form about to be exploded …like the life and colours of a rainbow… excited about them… even though they are in my head….like diamonds in the sky……..

No comments: