Saturday 5 May 2012

Art is the justification for pain.....

I have just watched Bo Bruce ...... on 'The Voice'... I know that I have just watched this girl a unique talent bear her soul...she was truly amazing....I understand the emotion she has just performed...my performances are with my paintbrush and pen.

I CAN HONESTLY SAY THAT THE PEOPLE WHO SAW MY FIRST EXHIBITION ...and saw my paintings and poetry witnessed ME...my ART.... witnessed my inner soul...

I opened my skin to them...which was a scarry thing to do...but the response was ovewhelming

I turned my pain and my poetry into... ART...lots of people then left me their own feelings about my work....

I would like you to read some of them...

I believe my soul and the way I connect with my paintbrush and my pen....
connects to people.....this is my loudest note....

I want the people who follow me and follow this blog to understand that my ART is my soul...

No comments: